Last week, I read the blog of one of the people killed in the spate of tornadoes that ripped through the midwest. She and her husband were traveling from Colorado to Iowa when they were caught in a tornado and their car was lifted and tossed, killing them both. My heart and prayers go out to their families.
- I'm grateful for my family that gives me such joy
- I'm grateful for my education that allows me to find fulfillment in so many areas
- I'm grateful that I was able to attend a Motheread Training
- I'm grateful the 3 day Motheread training is over!
- I'm grateful for a supportive husband
- I'm grateful for an independent, free-thinking daughter
- I'm grateful that I was able to see one of my elementary ESL students (from 6 years ago) graduate a year early from High School! (Go Waheedah! I'm so proud of you!)
- I'm grateful that my 16 yo son has been respectful this week
- I'm grateful that my 18 yo son keeps me laughing
- I'm grateful that Summer is arriving
- I'm grateful for the 12/13 year old girls that I teach in church
- I'm grateful to God for all the blessings that are poured upon me, even when I am ungrateful and unforgiving.
- I'm grateful for all the wonderful people who visit my blog, enjoy my designs, and are so supportive of me.
Download freebie HERE