Saturday, June 14, 2008

Planet Hybrid Day 5--hybrid 25% off

Happy Saturday! I am wiped out today! I got called out on a call this morning at 3:30 am (I am a victim's advocate for a rape crisis center), but luckily I was able to have a short nap with Emily this afternoon. I did some shopping today for our father's day dinner--hubby asked for my homemade buttermilk waffles surrounded by a big southern breakfast (minus the grits--he doesn't see the point!) The family was in the mood for Thai tonight, so I picked up some take out. We always get Pad Thai, Massaman Beef Curry, Yellow Chicken Curry, Chicken Satay, and Fried Spring Rolls. Yummy. I was disappointed in the Thai food tonight--it was pretty flavorless, so I think next time we do take out, we'll try a new place. This place raised their prices, but the quality went down. Too bad because they were really great! Maybe they got a new chef or something...I grabbed a frozen turtle pie from the store and as soon as I am finished blogging, we are eating turtle pie and watching "I am Legend." The family has seen it several times, but I haven't yet, so tonight's the night!

Don't forget that all of my hybrid albums are on sale for 25% off for the duration of the daily download. Here are some previews from my different albums. (Images are clickable)










Remember that Song of Hope Collection is on sale for 40% off during Planet Hybrid Daily Download!





SOrry Link has expired.

I will leave up Day 4 until morning since 4 shared was down for a time last night/this morning. Don't forget, though, that the links are only good for one day. We try to have everything posted by 10:00 pm EST. A few get posted late, but the previous day won't be deleted earlier than that.

Don't forget to visit these other hybrid blog train blogs!

AmandaThorderson
Beth Rimmer
Dea Spina
LivingOutLoud
Shawn Walter
Nini's Notions
Katie Mann
Spellweaver
Lynne Simmons Kathryn Estry
DeDe Smith

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the lovely pages on this blog train....been great to see everyones pages and have seen some beautiful kits that I will have to come and shop for when funds allow.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Amanda!

nancypinct said...

Lovely page - thank you for this very nice gift!

Anonymous said...

Another very beautiful page - love the color combinations in this kit!! Thanks for sharingm

Suz :) said...

Thanks for your thanks! Lol :) Here is your daily...♥Love♥...
from me for sharing these absolutely beautiful albums with all of us!!!!!
Suzee Q's Stuff

CynR said...

Thank you very much!!! I love this kit!!

Kiki Halbert said...

Can I come over for breakfast too Amanda? Sounds delish.

I have some wonderful recipes for Thai Curry that are very easy. If you want them, let me know.

Love the new hybrid projects you've got.

Armina said...

thanks fort he freebie :)

Leigh said...

Lots of pretty hybrid albums! Such choices!!! I have never had Thai food. I think we do have a place in town.

ScrapShana said...

Love your kits! Very colorful and fun!

kimmerbean said...

Thanks so much for this great page. The colors are awesome!

Anonymous said...

I really love your work and buy a lot. but I sure do miss the freebies. I can only get on computer 2-3 times a week and since they are only 24 hours, I can never get a whole set. Sure would be nice if they coud stay at least a week. Heading over to get the tag kit now. Have a great day!!

Victoria said...

Oh, grits are so good. So many folks make grits into wall paste, so I can see why most folks don't care for them. The take out list sounds so yummy. So unfortunate that they let their quality slip.

We took my son to see I Am Legend and he was really unnerved. We liked the alternate ending better than the theatrical release.

Those quickpages are gorgeous!

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

Thank you for the brag page! :)