Sunday, June 15, 2008

Scrap Therapy Chat Monday Night!

Monday, June 16th, at 9:00 pm EST we will be holding a combined Scrap Therapy/Calendar Crop at Digitals. This month ended up being so hectic that I needed to combine them! Beth Rimmer is in the house with me and we will have freebies, fun, and frolic! We'll talk fathers, hybrid, and--I'm sure--toilet paper! (seems everybody stockpiles except me. What's that all about?!)

If you haven't signed up for the Scrap Therapy Challenge, hurry on over! You'll get two great mini kits with which to make your layout. Beth's coordinates with her "It's Raining Men" collection and mine coordinates with my "Father and Son" collection. Be sure to check them out--they are all on sale for 50% off!





The Calendar Challenge mini also coordinates with " Father and Son". Be sure to check it out as well!


Also, don't forget all my hybrid is on sale for 25% off and Song of Hope Collection is 40% off! Hurry in before the sale is over!


Enjoy day Six of our blog train. Remember, the links are only good for 24 hours. Usually, my freebies are up for several weeks, but for this special promotion, they are only up for 24 hours. At the end of the daily download, all our albums will be in the store for purchase.




Sorry, this link has expired.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for another lovely page!!

LVMommy22 said...

is it too late to sign up for the calendar challenge? i just joined the forum specifically to join in (if my pse will cooperate, lo), but i have to wait for moderation. i hope it's not too late ...
:)

Angela Toucan said...

thanks for your freebie album, it's great!

Would love to come to your chat, but thats 2am for me, so (baby allowing) I'll be sleeping.

CynR said...

Thank you very much for Ethan's Day 6. I love your new kit "Father and Son" at Digitalscrapbookpages.com. The colors are wonderful for any masculine LO and it's on SALE - can't beat that!

Thanks!!!
Cyn

Dnadryad said...

Thank you for this beautiful freebie... the whole kit is just somptuous !!!

Rose Farver said...

I really liked the colors and patterns in your Song of Hope kit!

Tammy said...

Oh I love the top papers and the frame in the second kit. Very nice. TFS

Unknown said...

Hmmm... What do you consider stockpiling? When I lived in the states it wasn't uncommon for me to buy in packs of 24. Now I buy 8-packs or 10-packs, usually before I get below 2 extra rolls. My kids will go through 2 full rolls in a single day, so I don't feel I have a choice if I don't want to find myself stranded in the bathroom. ;)

Anonymous said...

Thank you Amanda!

Anonymous said...

Stunning!

Lisa said...

Thanks so much!