Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Calendar Challenge Posted! Freebies!

Come on over to Digitals and play! I've posted the calendar challenge! You'll get a great free mini kit with which to make your calendar and a great posting bonus for posting!



The challenge mini coordinates with my Father and Son collection which is on sale this month for 50% off! (You won't believe the price!)




Don't forget that I've also got my Whisper of Spring Collection on sale for 50% off!






Enjoy Day 6 of my free blog daily download of Whisper of Spring Luggage Tag Album.





Download HERE

9 comments:

Marcia said...

Hmmm, I'm confused (easily!). You say it's day 6, but the image says day 7.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Creative Junkie said...

I know I've said it before, but those Whisper of Spring papers are so pretty! Love the Father & Son papers too ... great colors and I've always been a fan of paisley.

Dee Bibb said...

Love your stuff! It is awesome!

Barb said...

Beautiful papers! Awesome!

Leigh said...

Love Digitals and your stuff! Great challenges and kits!

thumper6423 said...

I need to visit your blog daily until I remember to chekc out the Father and Son collection. I have this 18 month odl that keeps distracting me though. LOL

Neverland Scraps said...

oh wow, I love them!! They are beautiful!!

Suz said...

I’m always amazed at the stuff you designers create and then offer up for free no less. Someday I hope I will be able to give back also to the digiscrapping community. For now I say thanks for sharing, and also give you a little “Link Love” over on my blog. Stay sweet. :)