Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Father and Son 50% off! Planet Hybrid Day 9

Have you checked out my "Father and Son" collection? Right now it's on sale for 50% off (which makes each part only $1.50!) That is a steal and is only good for the month of June. This kit is perfect for any of your manly layouts any time of the year! Be sure to check it out! (all previews are clickable!)




Remember that Song of Hope is also on sale for 40% off! This price is only good through the 20th, so be sure to get it while you can!








Download Day 9 HERE or click on the preview.

Remember these links are only good for 24 hours. If you get an invalid link, it means you got here too late! Never fear, they will go up in the store this weekend!

Don't forget to visit these other hybrid blog train blogs!

AmandaThorderson
Beth Rimmer
Dea Spina
LivingOutLoud
Shawn Walter
Nini's Notions
Katie Mann
Spellweaver
Lynne Simmons Kathryn Estry
DeDe Smith

10 comments:

nancypinct said...

Just lovely - thank you for this great part!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful page - thank you!!

Suz :) said...

OK…we are almost wrapping it up! Day 9…phew!! You girls have really kept up with your bloggin, making sure we all have the next album page. Nice :)…each one being just a beautiful as the last. Thanks again for your sweet generosity. I hope I don’t miss Day 10 from being in a drug induced coma. ROFL :) Have a super day.
Suzee Q's Stuff

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Jun [LA 02:47am, NY 04:47am, UK 09:47am, OZ 07:47pm]).

Anonymous said...

Thank you Amanda!

Crissie said...

Thanks for inviting us to ride the blog train! I'm having a lot of fun. Your album is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for your lovely work. I have been really enjoying the suspense from day to day! Thank you for your generosity.

CynR said...

Thank you very much!

TifLyn said...

Drats! I thought I had this link and missed it! My PC was out of HD space last night. So when I was DL, I ended up losing this file. When I made some HD room, I thought I had re-DL all I missed. But nope, realized too late I missed day9! Ugg!
What a beautiful album. I have really enjoyed DL and seeing each new day's gift! What a special treat to end up with a whole album (well, almost-LOL!)
Many many thanks to you for giving us gifts of your time and talent!
Hugs, Tif

TifLyn said...

No! Wait! Yes! I have day 9! I have a complete album!
OMG, sometimes I just love that my PC does strange stuff... (not really) But I was lucky enough to find day 9 in the wrong folder... So I have corredted that error, and now happy to say I have a complete set! Yeee!
Hugs, Tif