Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hybrid Blog Train, Day 3--sale!

Welcome to Day 3 of the Hybrid Blog Train! Are you having fun?! I sure am! I have been collecting all the freebies too, and let me tell you--they are fabulous! Make sure you stop in at all the blogs to get them!

TO CELEBRATE HYBRID AT DIGITALS, ALL MY HYBRID ALBUMS ARE ON SALE 25% OFF!!

This album coordinates with my Song of Hope Collection, which is on SALE for 40% off for the 10 days of hybrid!




Sorry, Link has expired.

Why not go over to Scrapbook Dimensions and post your projects in their gallery!? They are 100% hybrid and a cool place to hang!

Now, visit the designers participant blogs for more hybrid pages freebies! Each one is completely different!


AmandaThorderson
Beth Rimmer
Dea Spina
LivingOutLoud
Shawn Walter
Nini's Notions
Katie Mann
Spellweaver
Lynne Simmons

15 comments:

Camila's Mom said...

Thanks a million, it's gorgeous! But, are you trying to confuse me :) - Day one? I'm having a hard time keeping up as it is LOL!!!

Lisa said...

Thanks so much Amanda, the page is gorgeous!

Suz :) said...

Here is your
daily...♥"”HUG”"♥...
from me for sharing these absolutely beautiful albums with all of us!!!!!

RachelV said...

Thanks for the freebee, it's so nice!

It's a beautiful kit. I also love the background page on your blog. So cute!

movefearlessly said...

beautiful!!

Ava in Wonderland said...

Gorgeous freebie!!

Anonymous said...

wow, that's fantastic.

Leigh said...

Beautiful kit! Stunning freebie!

Barb said...

Beautiful papers and kit, Amanda!

CynR said...

Thank you very much!!!

Anonymous said...

I really love your work. Thanks so much for sharing.

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

Thanks for the awesome hybrid page!!
@->-'--

Anonymous said...

Again, thanks for a gorgeous page. These are now my favorite colors!!! TYSOOOOM!

TitanThirteen said...

Hi :o)
I would like to download this awesome page, but when i click on the "Click Here" link, the next page is apparently invalid. What am i doing wrong?
Thanks

Unknown said...

could you please help me out with when the new hybrid will be posted on the blog? I check when I get in at 11pm est and most have post up day 4 already. some didn't have day 4 and some had been nice and left day 3 with day 4 up. I missed 3 of them yesterday and just don't want to miss any more so is there a set time to get them? I was at a dress reharsal and didn't get home until 11pm thanks for any help
ps yours was one I miss :(