Monday, August 18, 2008

New Daily Download! Shabby SHeik Jack Album!


Darn Blogger. Took me over 30 minutes to get this posted. I kept getting errors! Posted a little late, but worth it! I've got this gorgeous Hybrid ALbum that I'll be giving away all week! And, I'm putting the Shabby SHeik Collection on sale for 25% off for this entire week of daily downloads. And even better, I have new items in the collection that i'll be adding to the store! (look for an awesome Bracket album Tuesday!)

My 2 dear friends, Beth Rimmer and SHawn Walter, are joining in this daily download and offering some very cute stuff on their blogs too! RUn over and check them out! But hurry, links are only good for 24 hours!

Shabby SHeik Collection:


Shabby Sheik kit:


Shabby Sheik Add On:


Enjoy Day one now!


Sorry, this link has expired!

10 comments:

Angela Toucan said...

thank you - its very pretty

Darlene said...

Sorry Amanda...

Have tried to email you about the Bracket Album, however, Comcast is blocking my email attempts. They sure have some strong filters... it happens all the time with comcast emails. Stacey (Digitals) also forwarded a store email for me, but I think you were on holidays... so I truly apologise for doing contacting this way - It was the only way I could think to contact you in regards to the album.

my email is (that might be easiest for me to get you):

darlene@beesewwhimsical(dot)com

thank you for any help you can provide

hugs
Darlene

Aleah'sMommy said...

this is soo cute thanks so much =)

K2 Designs said...

Thanks Amanda for another CUTE goodie. Ya know I LOVE your "stuff"..lol. Thanks too for the mini kit on your daughters new look blog. Love it!

Lynn Hoyt said...

Cute,cute, cute album Amanda! Bummer, missed out on a couple of the last one tho, silly me, forgot to come get. Anyway, I'm getting this one.
Hugs
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Very cute album Amanda! Thank you :-)

Anonymous said...

Another gorgeous album!! Thanks so much for sharing with us - love the colors in this collection.

Simply Sarah said...

super duper cute! I love the Shabby Sheik Kit - will definitely have to grab it soon. Thank you for the cute freebie.

Anonymous said...

myscrapbook says; love it tfs

LovelyMissKait said...

Thank you so much for the lovely quickpages, Amanda. They are great!