Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mariposa Sale and 2 freebies!

In honor of my featured designer stint at Scrap Street, I've put my Mariposa Collection on sale for 25% off. I've got a kit, quick pages, brag book, and hybrid all with this beautiful kit! It's one of my favorites--I hope you like it as well!


Mariposa


Mariposa Bracket-Style Quick Pages


Mariposa Quick Pages


Mariposa Brag Book



Mariposa Bracket Album


Mariposa Abby Album

Stop by MY DAUGHTER'S BLOG and download a Walking on Sunshine Mini Kit! Be sure to leave a comment telling her where you are from so she can mark it on her map!

Here is today's download of the badge album made with Garden Critters. Don't forget that the whole collection is 50% off this month!


SOrry, link has expired.

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Aug [LA 12:05am, NY 02:05am, UK 07:05am, OZ 05:05pm] ).

Aleah'sMommy said...

thanks so much for day 3 I wish I could afford all of your kits lol =)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the adorable page Amanda :-)