Saturday, August 16, 2008

Day 7 and Happy Anniversary to me!

Well, Happy Anniversary to my husband as well, but since he is out of town on our anniversary, I don't know if he deserves it! LOL! Just kidding! We've been married 22 years--amazing since no one thought we'd even make it to the altar!

Remember that Mariposa is only on sale for 2 more days! The sale goes through the 19th, so hurry in! 25% off is a great deal for some beautiful designs!










ENjoy Day 7 of the Garden Critters Badge Album. Tomorrow I'll have one last set from this badge album then a new daily download will start on Monday. I've got some friends joining me on Monday for the new daily download, so you won't want to miss it!


Sorry, this link has expired!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

Thank you for the freebie. Your beautiful work is always appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the great badge album. I love these for my layouts. Thanks for sharing your talents.

Linda said...

I'm loving this little badge book and I'm anxiously waiting for the rest of the pages so I can finish up my little book of doggy pictures.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for day 7 Amanda :-)

ccynden said...

Thank you for the freebie and happy anniversary.

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

HAPPY BELATED ANNIVERSARY AMANDA!!! People not thinking you'd make it to the alter just makes it ALL the sweeter now doesn't it? LOL!

I've just returned from my second daughter's wedding and she was married on your 22nd anniversary! Oh HORRORS! I'll be 76 years of age come HER 22nd!!!

Back to POSITIVE thoughts!!! LOVE your new goodies - your designs are SO beautiful and it has been PURE JOY watching you develop your AMAZING talent darlin'!

Have a GORGEOUS day!

Hugs,
Linda :)