Thursday, August 28, 2008

Count Your Blessings 50% and Freebie

Are you ready for Autumn after a long, hot summer? Rejoice in Autumn and Thanksgiving as you wrap yourself in the warmth of the rich colors and textures of Count Your Blessings. Abounding in vivid colors and splendid textures, this Collection is perfect to scrap the many blessings you have in your life.

Remember today (Friday) only, you can get the collection for 50% off! Hurry in!







Enjoy this quick page cluster made with Count Your Blessings
Sorry, this link has expired


Stop by these friends' blogs and download some other way cool stuff!
http://ninisnews.blogspot.com/
http://www.bethscreativechaos.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Darlene said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS.. love the deep rich colours used in this kit Amanda!

take care...

have a creative & inspirational weekend!

hugs
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Thank you Amanda!

Stacey said...

this is gorgeous!!!! Thank you so much!!!

Marcy said...

All of these notebooks have been beautiful! Thank you so much!

elnorac said...

Gorgeous kit and fantastic freebie! Thank you for sharing.

Suz :) said...

Just stopping in to say Hi and Thanks, and let you know I gave you some♥"Link Love"♥over at my place. It’s long overdue…sorry so late!! Each time I go “hunting”, I still get Wowed by the amazing stuff you designers create and then give to us for free. I myself am truly thankful, because without you and your generosity…all of this would be only half as fun. Stay sweet. :) Suzee Q's Stuff
P.S. Because I’m behind on giving “luv”…I will have to duplicate this for my other “peeps”. I hope this does not take away from the sincerity, because I think you are special and deserve at the least…a “copy and paste”. hee,hee :)