Monday, August 25, 2008

Back to School Daily Download and Sale

I don't know about y'all, but I am SO excited that school starts tomorrow. Even though I am homeschooling my daughter, I still have a 16 year old son that I can't wait to send off to school tomorrow! With him gone, the fighting will decrease dramatically! I can't wait! (I love you, Corry, but ya gotta go!)

To celebrate our independence, I'm starting a week of downloads showcasing some of my favorite kits. Each day that a kit is showcased, you can find it (and all extras) on sale for 50% off--for one day only!

Today, I'm showcasing "America the Beautiful." I've got hybrid, quick pages, add ons, all kinds of yummy goodness! And remember, it's 50% off!













Enjoy this notebook quickpage made with America the Beautiful! (drop shadows added)


Sorry, link has expired!

Stop by these friends' blogs and download some other way cool stuff!
http://ninisnews.blogspot.com/
http://www.bethscreativechaos.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

diharper said...

Thank you so much for the lovely QP.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Gayle said...

VERY Cool! Thanks! :)

Rose (Craftymoom) said...

Thank you so much for sharing your talent....

JuLaender said...

Hi Amanda! Your products are beautiful. I'm loving them. And everyday I come back here to see what are you doing.
Congratulations and thank you very much for your art.
Hugs, Junia

Valerie said...

I love this idea. Although I have several July 4th type of kits, I love your photo clusters and had to buy them. Thanks for sharing the QP.

Valerie said...

I love this idea. Although I have several July 4th type of kits, I love your photo clusters and had to buy them. Thanks for sharing the QP.

katy said...

I love it! Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the quick page, Good job.

Trisha said...

Thank you for the wonderful qp Amanda!

pianomama7 said...

What a neat little idea for a QP! Beautiful!!