Friday, August 29, 2008

Garden Critters 50% off and FREEBIE

So, I'm changing this up a bit today. I made this cute badge album with Garden Critters Ladybug Kit. I thought it would be really cute as a tag to hook on your child's backpack when you send them off to school! I think you'll find something here for a boy or girl!

Garden Critters Collection is on sale through August, so you've got 2 days of 50% off!


Here are the kits in the Garden Critters Collection:


Garden Critters: Caterpillars




Garden Critters: Extras


Enjoy today's download made with Garden Critters


Sorry, this link has expired.
(links only good for one day!)

Stop by these friends' blogs and download some other way cool stuff!
http://ninisnews.blogspot.com/
http://www.bethscreativechaos.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, you are so generous to give away such a wonderful freebie. I love this whole collection and so thankful to own it. Thanks again and thank you also for the freebie!

Penny said...

Those are so, so cute! I already have all the pieces of the Garden Critters and these are the perfect addition! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Amanda for this and the past week of downloads!!

I think your idea of tags is great, and I think I will try to make a keychain tag with some of these!!

Anonymous said...

Just bought these kits and they are gorgeous. How wonderful to have the little album to go with them! Great idea! Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful album!! Thanks very much for the lovely gift!

Simply Sarah said...

cute tags! I love this critter kit! I hope to grab it soon. Thanks for the tags... good idea to put them on my son's backpack.

Have a safe weekend.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wonderful gift Amanda!

Anonymous said...

Amanda, thank you for sharing your talent. You are, easily, my favorite designer. When the dog smashed my hard drive to pieces last week and nothing could be saved, my first thought was that I had lost all of your lovely work. I was happy to make a quick shopping stop yesterday and I re-purchased what I lost, and more LOL. So, I feel better already! Thanks for everything you offer freely. It is ALL so appreciated! ~Judith

nancypinct said...

This is a great badge album Amanda! These colors are so nice, I really like them. I did go by the whole set last sale round. Thank you for sharing your beautiful designs with me!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goss Amanda, i love your site which i just recently discovered. and now i saw this supercute badge album (used to be) freebie made with Garden Gritters but it is not available anymore!!!!
Help!!! is it possible to make it a freebie one more time???? please????I hope you understand my English because i come from the Netherlands. Anyway thanks for all your lovely things at your site.
Bye, bye! Ada