Friday, August 15, 2008

Free Kit Reminder and day 6 freebie!

Just wanted to remind you of 3 ways to win a free kit! Time is running out! Contests end Wednesday, August 20th!

Wanna win a free kit? There are three Ways to Win!


First: I am featured designer over at The Daily Scrapper! Read my interview in The Daily Scrapper and read how to win your favorite kit of mine!
Second: Send me a link to your favorite layout you’ve made with my designs and I’ll enter you in a random drawing! (send to amanda dot thorderson at comcast dot net)
Third: From the links sent above, my Creative Team will choose their favorite layout and the winner will get a free kit!

In my store, I have select items on sale from 25% off to 75% off! Every week, I'll add new items to the sale, so be sure to check back often!


Here are the kits in the Garden Critters Collection:


Garden Critters: Caterpillars




DON'T FORGET TO GRAB THE FREE MINI KIT OFF MY DAUGHTER'S BLOG! (and leave a comment and where you live so she can mark her map!)

Enjoy page 6 of the badge album made with Garden Critters Collection!



Sorry, this link has expired!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the quick pages. Thanks so much for sharing.

Aleah'sMommy said...

thanks this is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for day 6 Amanda :-)