Sunday, August 10, 2008

Back from Vacation and ready to DESIGN!

We are back from a fun, rollicking good time at Disneyland! We spent 2 days in Las Vegas with my sister, spent 5 days in Southern California--3 days at Disneyland and California Adventure, and a few hours at Huntington Beach (enough to hopefully get me through the long Utah winter!) We had a fabulous time, but as all of the best-laid plans, we had problems! I bought a hot little portable EHD in sexy red and uploaded all my tools for finishing a kit as well as making albums to go with my Garden Critters. The second day here? It corrupted and I lost it all! Fortunately, all I had done so far was a badge album freebie, but with the loss meant no work on vacation! I also had internet issues so that limited my computer time. It ended up being a great restful vacation, but a lot of work now to catch up with!


First on the agenda? How about some freebies and a sale!


Wanna win a free kit? There are three Ways to Win!


First: I am featured designer over at The Daily Scrapper! Read my interview in The Daily Scrapper and read how to win your favorite kit of mine!
Second: Send me a link to your favorite layout you’ve made with my designs and I’ll enter you in a random drawing! (send to amanda dot thorderson at comcast dot net)
Third: From the links sent above, my Creative Team will choose their favorite layout and the winner will get a free kit!

Also, from Monday, August 11th-August 17th, visit my blog daily for a free daily download! Then come back again from August 18th-24 for another free daily download! Then come back one more time from August 25th-August 31st for a final daily download!

That's 3 full weeks of FREEBIES! Don't miss out!
In my store, I have select items on sale from 25% off to 75% off! Every week, I'll add new items to the sale, so be sure to check back often!


Here are the kits in the Garden Critters Collection:


Garden Critters: Caterpillars








The first Daily Download will be a badge album made with my Garden Critters Collection!


Sorry, this link has expired.

7 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the cute page Amanda!

Anonymous said...

The "Garden Critters" collection is awesome - my favorite is the butterfy kit!!

Thanks for sharing this new album - looking forward to collecting all the lovely pages!

Missed your blogging while you were away on vacation - hope you had lots of fun and relaxation.

Unknown said...

Hi Amanda! I'm really new to your blog and your designs. I bought your Garden Critters Collection and just recently subscribed to you blog. I'm really looking forward to collecting all the pieces of this album to go with the collection. Thanks a bunch and welcome back!

Darlene said...

Amanda... WOW!! what an absolutely awesome way to start each August day with a beautiful free gift... thank you kindly!

Garden Critters is absolutely SPECTACULAR.... they're so cute.

have a great day & may it be full of creativity & inspiration!!

hugs
xoxo

Elaine said...

Thank you so much for day 1. I just had to go shopping & got the whole set. So cute, just love it!!

K2 Designs said...

Thanks for the cute goodie AManda! I'm glad I decided to pop in and see what you've been up to! LOL. Busy as always!