Thursday, October 30, 2008

Poco Dinero Sale, Chats, and FREEBIES!!

There may be too many things going on to put in one post! I have a weekend LOADED with fun! Where to start?



Sale! Here's what I've got going on Friday-Sunday! First, my entire store is 25% off, except for the following SPECIAL DEALS!!!

All my templates are $1, (click here to see my templates)

select kits (13 total) are on sale for $2 each, (click here to see the kits)

all my brag books and quick pages are $3. (click here to see the quick pages and brag books)

I've also got some surprises scattered about, so be sure to browse while you're there!

Chats! I have 2 chats going on this weekend! Saturday at 8:00 pm Eastern Time, I'll be hosting a special edition of my Calendar Crop. Then on Sunday at 9:00 pm Eastern time, join my daughter Tina and I as we join mother/daughter team Silvia and Alessandra in "Like Mother, Like Daughter" chat! We guarantee you'll have a great time!

Freebies! I'm participating in the DST treasure hunt. I'll have a freebie in my store (go ahead and check the description in "Walking on Sunshine" and you can snag it now!) and I'll also have a coordinating freebie on my blog tomorrow. Note: treasure hunt doesn't start until Noon Eastern time!

FOr the 3 days of the DSD celebration, I'll give away part of this awesome recipe card pack made with Garden Critters: Ladybugs.



Download HERE or click on preview

Stop by all the Twisted Sisters' blogs (see the blog roll to the right) for more Poco Dinero sales and freebies!

3 comments:

Jody said...

I started the treasure hunt but now am stuck. The clue says check "whollyscrap" and possibly has something to do with Kari Hentseld. I googled whollyscrap but can't find anything on the site.

Can you tell me where I can go to get help with this clue so I can move on?

Thanks and also thanks for all your wonderful freebies! See you at the chat on Sat.

CynR said...

Thank you!!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Oct [LA 09:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 01 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).