Thursday, October 16, 2008

Last of the Border Cluster Backgrounds

Here are the last of the backgrounds to go with the border clusters that I gave away as freebies during the birthday bash! I hope you enjoy them! There are two sets--2 backgrounds for Fall into School and 1 background for Shabby Easter. THey are both in the same download zip, for your ease and convenience! You're welcome! LOL!

I've got Fall into School Collection and Shabby Easter (and the whole Shabby Sheik Collection) on sale for one day only for 25% off, so be sure to grab them!




















Fall into School Freebie


Shabby Easter Freebie



sorry, this link has expired.

5 comments:

Barbara said...

Thanks so much for the goodies, Amanda. I didn't want to come in late again last night so I didn't make an appearance at the chat last night. I think I will have to wait until the semester is over, however they have me slated to teach the same class next semester, hopefully a different night though!

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much for the backgrouds - loved all the cluster borders you shared with us too!!

elnorac said...

Thank you, thank you, for two more wonderful goodies! You're so sweet to share...

Angela Toucan said...

thank you very much for more goodies.

I just popped by to let you know that I used one of your backgrounds (the father one) in this layout. Thank you
http://www.rakscraps.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=85864

Purple Princess said...

Oh... thank you so much for all of these goodies!! Love the border clusters and now I have backgrounds to go with them!! Just Gorgeous!! Thanks again,