Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Border Cluster Backs--Freebie

My dear friend, Glenda Ketcham just had a brilliant idea and has given me permission to totally copy her! For the blog train, she gave away "bizzy Borders"--basically, the border clusters like I gave away but with a background as well. That way, you can make a complete page in any size--rectangle or square! You just size the paper and cluster down. It's like a custom quick page that you are able to manipulate!

Since I found out about this after the hunt was over (I wasn't able to do the blog train because the treasure hunt and clusters kept me too busy!), I decided to give y'all the backgrounds to go with the clusters. They will only be up for a day, then i'll put them in the store for purchase!

These backgrounds (and accompanying borders) coordinate with Count Your Blessings and Millcreek Canyon. Don't forget that you can still get Millcreek Canyon on sale for only $3! I'm also putting Count Your Blessings on sale for 25% off through Friday as well! (Right now, the 30% sale is still showing, so hurry and grab it before that sale ends and the 25% one starts!








Enjoy these rustic backgrounds!


Sorry, this link has expired.

7 comments:

Lois B said...

Thanks so much for these backgrounds. I hope this idea will be picked up by more designers. QPs are wonderful they are even better if they can be changed to different sizes.

Thanks again for all your hard work for the Birthday Bash. I am sure you are getting very tired of reading PM's! The Treasure Hunt was the best.

Mumure said...

Thank you so much for all you are giving day after day :))

elnorac said...

Thank you, thank you! These are so cool! Great for fall, great for guy pages.

Mamouniaduquebec said...

Love it, thanks a lot!

Sharon (Nini's Notions) said...

Thank you, YRH! Awesome idea!

Anonymous said...

This is really a treat! Thanks so much for adding the backgrounds.

Suz :) said...

Oh MY!!!...I have seriously neglected my “PEEPS”! Well I’m here now to give you some of that big ole...♥Luvin♥...for all your generosity to me and the digital scrapbooking community. Stay as sweet as you already are and have a super day.
Suz