Monday, October 06, 2008

My First Hybrid Album

Hi There, I am Flor aka "twinsmomflor". A bit time consuming for me but worth it. It was so much fun to make it. Of course the beautiful designs make it easier. This is my first Hybrid album. I am open to any tips to make it better.



Front Cover: Mariposa Bracket album by Amanda Thordenson, Alpha bead by Jofia Devoe
Front Cover: Mariposa Bracket album by Amanda Thordenson, Alpha bead by Jofia Devoe



Nanny’s Garden Bracket Album by Amanda Thordenson



Mariposa Bracket album by Amanda Thordenson




Song of Hope Bracket Album and Walking on Sunshine Bracket Album both by Amanda Thordenson.






Nanny’s Garden Bracket Album by Amanda Thordenson





Song of Hope Bracket Album and Walking on Sunshine Bracket Album both by Amanda Thordenson.








Walking on Sunshine Bracket Album both by Amanda Thordenson.






Mariposa Bracket album by Amanda Thordenson, Walking on Sunshine Bracket Album both by Amanda Thordenson.









Mariposa Bracket album by Amanda Thordenson
Flor here again:
The glitter glue that I used is Frosted Lace Stickles made by Ranger (very popular at your local scrapbook store). It looks like pear/silver glitter.

12 comments:

CynR said...

WOW Flor - what an amazing hybrid album. I've never thought to mix and match the kits' bracket albums - COOL!! Great job the way it is.

Anonymous said...

I think this is just gorgeous!! Love how you used all the different bracket album. Wouldn't change a thing!

Megan (Schreiner) Hubbard said...

Flor... It's beautiful! I've got mine done but need to print. Very inspiring :) Megan

Darlene said...

All the hybrid albums are SPECTACULAR!!!

Anonymous said...

I think this is beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

oh, i have an idea not improvement mind you - hang a ribbon from the loop and put beads on it that says 'my girls' :) It is a LOVELY book! i admire you!

Anonymous said...

Wow awesome work! If I may ask what type of glue did you use? Thank you so much for all that you share!

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

What a great job and your first Hybrid! You did an amazing job, isn't it great to see it come to life! Can't wait to see your next one.

Jennwhite said...

Wow, that's a lot of work, but boy what results! Great job!

Catherine said...

Beautiful album and very inspiring!

Lois B said...

Wow, I am so impressed. This is an amazing album. I am thinking about doing hybrid but am wondering what the best glue is to use.

Your pages look so great, could you share what glue you used and if you used modge podge as well?

DoodleLT - Trivette's Designs said...

You did a beautiful job on the bracket album.