Monday, October 20, 2008

LO Shares: Disney Vacation

I'm finally getting around to scrapping our Disney Vacation! (actually, it's only taken me 2 months, so i'm feeling pretty good about it!) Our son is leaving on a church mission soon (to Uruguay for 2 years) so this was our last big bang as a family. We had a fabulous time! These layouts will end up being hybrid. I bought a red album and will print these layouts for the album. I'll add paper journaling tags (or print Glenda's from the kits) and add journaling that way. I've got many more layouts still to do, but I have to stop to cook dinner. Blast those hunger pains!

I used Glenda Ketcham's "Most Wonderful Place" Collection for these. For these layouts I used "Silly Friends", "Mouse Scraps," and "Honey Bear." You can see them in my Digitals Gallery or DST gallery. (These are double page spreads that I made, btw)








4 comments:

Sharon (Nini's Notions) said...

Really great photos Amanda! Love the layouts! These pages are going to make a cute hybrid album!

Purple Princess said...

Oh, these Disney pages are just Wonderful!! I hate to point out that you put Goofy on your page, instead of Pluto.. LOL I love the little face on that page... so cute!

Angela Toucan said...

I'm miles off finishing my summer photos. Great pages, the photos suggest you had lots of fun. EuroDisney is on our to do list when the youngest is 3

Amy W said...

Love the pages but more excited to see your cute family. Glad we are back in touch!

Amy Naccarato