Monday, October 03, 2011

Photo Treasure Hunt at Digitals

I hope you've had a chance to stop in the forums and play some games at the Digitals Birthday Bash! I'm having a ton of fun with the Photo Treasure hunt. In fact, I wanted to share a few things I've done with the those challenges.

The first day was all about lines, so I found some awesome photos from my trip to England (for the wedding!!) that had great lines.


The second day was taking a not-so-perfect photo and fixing it up to be the -oh-so-perfect photo for your project. This is my gorgeous daughter, Christina. I used some fun actions to make all the adjustments and love how they turned out.


(I used my new kit, Wild Mood Swings Too, for this layout)

The third day was taking a photo with a prop. This past summer, we took Clifford on all our outings and put together a book entitled "Emily Elizabeth's Adventures with Clifford the Big Red Dog." It was so fun to take him to all our fun events--baseball game, first lost tooth, Colorado, Park City, softball tournaments, hotels, movies--and memorialize our summer in that way. I used several of those photos along with an awesome page overlay from Diana Burton to make this layout.



I hope you'll join us the rest of the week as we have fun taking photos and trying new things!

0 comments: