Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Birthday Bash Continues! Day 5!

Only a few more days left for you to take advantage of my sale! Everything in my store is 35%-50% off!

Today's background stack is made using my super-cool kit "Superstitious". I loved making this kit. I think it is the perfect blend of spooky and classy! I hope you'll like it too! You can get Superstitious all month for only $3.00!! That's 50% off!


Today's background stack


I'm sorry, this download has expired. After the blog train is over, these will be available in the store for purchase! After the blog train is over, these will be available in the store for purchase!

5 comments:

boop52245 said...

thanks for sharing this great train

MonkingsMusings said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you so much.LOVE IT!

Angela Toucan said...

Thank you Amanada. I used this one for a layout last week.
http://digitalscrapbookpages.com/galleria/showphoto.php?photo=149413