Sunday, June 05, 2011

Like Me? Get a Free Mini kit!

I've finally broken down and made a facebook page for Amanda Thorderson Designs but now I need some friends! "Like" me on Facebook, post your Facebook name in this thread at Digitals, and I'll send you a link for this free mini kit!




Mini kit coordinates with my Garden Critters Collection. Check out the great full Collection! I've put it all on sale for 50% off through Father's Day (June 19) You can get them as a collection or individually!








2 comments:

daisydilly (vicki) said...

Of course I'll head over a "like" your page on FB. I've been having a terrible time getting any "likers" on my soap page but you'll be filling up before you know it!!! Your work is great and I can't wait for hubby to get back to work so I can start buying again!! Not going for the mini kit as I have enough to last forever but thank you for offering it to us

BlueCat said...

Your Garden Critters is a great collection, I don't have all of it, but love it.
Congrats for your FB page.