Monday, September 01, 2008

Fall into School Badge Album Daily Download

UPDATED: I had a request to make the pages less "girly" so I am making a second page without the scallop! It's now included in this download. If you downloaded the old one, I'll leave this up tomorrow to give you a chance to get this one downloaded.

I've made this cute little badge album with Fall into School to give you an idea of the fun things you can do with it and the quality of the design! I hope you'll come back every day for a new piece of it! I'll also be throwing up occasional extra freebies, so be sure to stop by!

These badge albums are a lot of fun. If you don't use it as a badge album, you can use them as frames and mats in your layouts!

Remember that Fall into School is on sale this month for 50% off! You can't beat that!

Fall into School


Fall into School Add on


Fall into School Quick Pages


Enjoy Day one of the Fall into School Badge Album


Sorry, this link has expired.

2 comments:

Angela Toucan said...

thank you very much Amanda - I love your badge albums

Lois B said...

I love this kit and thank you for the Badge Album pages. I know cutouts are associated with girls, but I think it would be nice if you added some boy cutout shapes to this kit. After all, the boys will be in school too! Just a suggestion.