Sunday, September 07, 2008

Day 7 Fall into School Badge Album

COngratulations on making it through the 7 days! I will be taking these links down on Monday night when I start a new daily download, so be sure to snag them all. Please check your Zips to be sure none are corrupt because once I delete from 4shared, I won't be able to resend links. I will be bundling my badge albums and selling them at DIgitals for one low price, so if you missed any, be sure to check in there!

BE sure to come back tomorrow because I'll have a new daily download and a new awesome sale!


Remember the Fall into School collection is on sale for 50% off!







Enjoy Day 5 of the Fall into School Badge album daily download.


Sorry, this link has expired!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Angela Toucan said...

thank you so much Amanda, this albums awesome. dd & I have been using it to create a mini album about her 1st week at school, she'll be showing it to all & sundry over the coming days. thank you