Wednesday, May 07, 2008

New Bracket Album and Freebie


Bask in the warm, elegant colors and textures in this fabulous new bracket Album made with Mariposa! Run over and grab it because it is fantastic! This is the perfect hybrid project for Mother's Day! Remember, my store is on sale for 30% off, so get it now!



Included in album:

10 album pages with photo openings

1 front cover

1 back cover

5 solid pages to embellish or journal



These pages fit perfectly with the Basic Gray Chipboard album! Photo pages made by Shawn Walter!





Enjoy this free bracket page so you can see the quality of my designs!

10 comments:

CynR said...

Thank you very much for ALL the freebies! I love this bracket album page with your new kit. Have to go to the LSS and see if I can find some of these albums!

Thanks!
Cyn

Anonymous said...

WOW...Love all the freebies on your blog. The new bracket album is just adorable as well as your daily download. Thanks so much for sharing!

Dorann said...

Very pretty bracket album Amanda. You've inspired me to see if I can't find a book to put them in and try to make one for my MIL for Mother's Day. I know she'd love it.

Melissa said...

The bracket album is so beautiful, just like the kit! Thanks for the sample freebie.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful bracket album! Thanks for sharing so many freebies with us :)

Fran Baity said...

I really love your kits and thank you for being so generous with your freebies. You're something Amanda!! bwhahaha Fran :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the bracket album freebie. I just love your new bracket album kits. And your templates are so nice. Thanks for keeping us informed of your new kits.
Teresa

Momcat said...

Thanks, Amanda. I love all he freebies, as they are a wonderful addition to the kits.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Amanda. I love this new kit!

ccynden said...

Thank you for the beautiful QP.