Monday, May 12, 2008

America the Beautiful Freebie

Still have the migraine, so today's freebie is an oldie, but goodie! America the Beautiful is perfect for those Memorial Day invitations or layouts that you will be making this month!





Celebrate America and all things patriotic with this beautiful patriotic-themed kit. Filled with rich colors and slightly shabby textures, this beautiful mix of papers and fun, well-coordinated embellishments is perfect for the 4th of July, Armed Services, or Tribute layouts. Also available: America the Beautiful Add On, Extras, and America the Beautiful QUick Pages.





Download this free quick page with my compliments.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a beautful QP, thanks so much for sharing it. The kit is absolutely gorgeous. Think I'll go thru my pictures and see if I can find anything that goes with it.

K2 Designs said...

Oh I love it!!! This always was one of my fav kits you did...thanks hon!

Melissa said...

Thank you so much for the great quick page.

Kopperhead said...

This is a wonderful QP, I really love it. Thank you much.

Anonymous said...

thank you,

kathy