Wednesday, April 23, 2008

New Design: Walking on Sunshine Add On



Well, I did it again! I made way too many papers for my kit, so I put together this Add On for Walking On Sunshine! I love the papers and fun elements in this kit! They are perfect for putting together a fun layout!
You can grab both the kit and add on for only $3 each through the end of April!


Need a little sunshine to brighten your layouts? Walking on Sunshine will have you walking on sunshine with its bright cheery colors and quirky embellishments! The watercolor paper textures, torn and wrinkled embellishments, and paper piecings will add some fun to your Spring and Summer layouts.

Included in set:
10 12x12 300 dpi lightly shabby backgrounds
1 frame
4 paper borders--2 hills, 2 grassy hills
3 paper clouds
1 paper tree
1 paper overlay
4 sunflowers
2 flower swirls
1 chipboard bracket
1 butterfly
2 fancy birds
5 ribbons
3 wraps



0 comments: