Thursday, April 24, 2008

Friday Freebie! Les Jardins Du Manoir Quick Page



I'm posting my Friday Freebie early because tomorrow is Rape Recovery Center's big fundraiser, so I'll be busy beginning way too early in the morning!


Today's quick page freebie is made by CT Member Megan. Meg used my collection "Les Jardins du Manoir". Remember, I have a blog coupon (scroll down to Monday's post) for 20%-25% off your purchase. This would be a great time to pick up this beautiful collection!


Here are the previews for Les Jardins du Manoir Collection.
Download the Quick Page here.



3 comments:

Tammy aka bunchie said...

Very pretty! Could use for boy or girl! TY!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the QP, also for whatever you are doing for the Rape recovery centers fundraiser. I was raped a few years ago..very horrible event, did the police clinic test then was sent back home. I never even sought counseling. A recovery ctr sounds like a great charity to support.

Anonymous said...

I just love your work! how do I make a CD Album?
looks fun......
thank you in advance for your time ox