Friday, September 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Digitals!

Join us at Digitals as we celebrate our 7th birthday, beginning Saturday, October 1st! I've been designing exclusively at Digitals for 5 of their 7 years and I wouldn't change a thing! We're celebrating and we want you to celebrate with us! Here are a few things going on:


Photo Treasure Hunt! This year I'm hosting a photo treasure hunt in the Digitals forum. Join me every day for the next 8 days as I give you a new photo challenge! Every day that you participate, you'll get a great mini kit. At the end of the hunt, everyone who finishes will be entered into a drawing to win a gift certificate! Be sure to join the fun!

Store-wide sale! Everything in my store is 35% off (with some things up to 50% off!) Don't miss this!

Blog Train! Join us for 8 days of free gifts on our blogs! I'll be giving away a set of Background Stacks made with some of my most popular designs!

Facebook Freebies! Everyday a new designer will post a freebie on their Facebook Page for download. Stop by my Facebook page for more information!

Celebration Chat! DeDe will be hosting a celebration chat from 1pm-3pm ET and giving away a boat-load of prizes! Don't miss it!

0 comments: