Sunday, July 24, 2011

Christmas in July, Final Day!

Welcome to the final day of the Digitals Christmas in July Blog Train! I hope you've enjoyed your trip! Besides these most awesome free 2012 Bookmark Calendars that you'll get, my whole store is on sale for 35% off through July 25th!

As an added bonus, each kit that I used for the bookmarks are 50% off! These are the kits I used:

February: Lewisham

Today's bookmark is made using my kit "It's a Wrap". Yesterday's also used "Count Your Blessings". I forgot about that one! Don't forget you can get them for 50% off!









2012 Calendar Bookmarks


I'm sorry, but this download is no longer available. Please stop by my store after the blog train ends and you'll be able to purchase it.

Be sure to stop by these blogs for more fabulous freebies!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the super collection of bookmarks!!
Love this yearly blog train - thank you for taking the time to be part of it!

anita said...

Thank you for all your freebies.

Kim said...

Thank you very much for a lovely set of bookmarks :)

Marsha said...

thanks amanda for the lovely bookmarks

MonkingsMusings said...

Thank you!

JoyfullyOrangeDeborah said...

Thanks for the week of blog train bookmarks! I did miss the first few because I didn't catch on about what the blog train was, but it's been fun and wonderful to visit and collect what I could.

Many Blessings! Deborah