Sunday, April 03, 2011

Free wallpaper for April

Amanda has allowed me for sometime to make a new wallpaper using her products and post it to my blog. Well now, we will be posting them here too. I'm Lynncat and I used Amanda's brand new kit April Showers for this months wallpaper.
If you scroll down you can see both of the new kits now available and a link to the store where you can purchase either or both, she had a neat bundle price that includes the cutest alphabet.
So, here is the preview of the wallpaper.Just click on the preview to download. They are made in 3 sizes, one of which will hopefully fit your monitor, and they may be slightly different do to the difference is sizes.
You can always find them each month on my site as well.
Cattail Designs
I hope you enjoy.

1 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Apr. 04, 2011. Thanks again.