Saturday, December 25, 2010

Countdown to 2011 Blog Train

I can't believe that we are headed into 2011. I am praying for a calm year! To start your year out on the right foot, several of the Digitals designers are hosting a blog train! Every day through January 1st, stop by my blog for a new double-page QP. These are offered in my store as embellished templates, but I've made them into quick pages to make your 2011 even easier! Of course, you can still pick up the templates if you want to do your own thing!

Today's Quick Pages coordinate with my "It's a Wrap" Collection (which, btw, is on BIG sale
through December!)









It's a Wrap Double Quick Page


Sorry, this link has expired. If you missed the download, please check my store after the first of the year to purchase this. Unfortunately, I am unable to respond to requests for missed downloads.

Be sure to stop by these blogs for more great gifts!


5 comments:

craftychic said...

Thank you Amanda :) Happy New Year!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

So CUTE!! Love them!! Thanks so much.:)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this lovely gift!!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cooking category today [27 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CynR said...

Thank you very much!! Great QP!