Sunday, May 02, 2010

NSD Blog Train, Day Four

The celebration just keeps going! Join me at Digitals for more NSD fun. My whole store is on sale for 30% off, I've got an awesome Grab Bag for only $3.00, and we're on day 4 of our blog train!



Today's journaling cluster also gives you a sneak peek into my Grab Bag!!




This journaling cluster is made with my new kit (included in the grab bag!) Lewisham. You can get this kit in my grab bag for only $3, or you can wait until Thursday, and purchase it for $5.95! (I'd get it now...)




Sorry, this link has expired.


This freebie will only be up for 24 hours. After that, it will be available in the store for a limited time separately, before being sold in the collection.

Don't forget to visit these other blogs for more great freebies!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this beautiful journaling cluster!

Angela Toucan said...

really pretty

Kim said...

Thank you very much :)

craftychic said...

Thank you Amanda :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful,thanks! cj