Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine's Day Sale and Freebie

Happy Valentine's Day! To show my affection to my loyal customers, I have my whole store on sale for a whopping 44% off, Sunday and Monday only! (I heard from so many people who missed my Super Bowl sale that I decided to offer it again.) My Valentine kits are on sale for 50% off! (I Remember Love, Remembering You, and Head Over Heels)








Enjoy this freebie that coordinates with Remembering You. This will only be offered for the 48 hour sale!




Sorry, this link has expired.

10 comments:

CynR said...

Thank you very much!! I love the glitter flourish - cool!!!

CreativeBusyHands said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Feb. 14, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much - this is beautiful!!

Kirsten said...

Thank you so much!

fl_connie said...

Thanks very much!

Sue said...

Very beautiful kit, thank you for the sample

Barbara said...

Thank you Amanda. I miss you so much! Your chats were always the greatest. I hope you are happy with how you spend your time now. Our kids are first priority, I know! hugs!!

Rarole said...

Amanda - this is gorgeous! I just ran over and bought it! Absolutely Amanda! You are still my favorite!

Janet said...

Thank you very much for sharing this lovely kit.

tajicat said...

Thanks so much for sharing! :)