Monday, August 10, 2009

Dorkfish alert--sale extended

Doh! Great news! I had the dates wrong on my Teen Scene Sale! 25% off price is good through Wednesday! So hurry in and take advantage of my error!

I've got a new design in the store! I've made it easy for your teen or 'tween to be organized and stylish at school this year with my 4x6 Teen Scene School Organizer! There are 13 different pages, each in 3 different colors, for a funky customizable organizer!




Both Teen Scene and the School Organizer are on sale for 25% off through the Wednesday! Don't miss this price!




If you would like to see any of my other kits made into an organizer like this, just email me and I'll get it in the store for you!

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Did you ever put up the corrected August page for the calendar. I have been checking every day since Sunday (when you said it would be up) but haven't seen it. Thanks.

Kristina

Amanda said...

Kristina, contact me please. I don't have a way to contact you!