Thursday, February 19, 2009

I Remember Love Freebie

There's only one more week for you to pick up "I Remember Love" for $3, so don't miss out!



I've also got these great EZ Scraps Clusters on sale through Sunday! They are available as a collection or individually.




While you're shopping, be sure to check out my clearance section. I have several designs retiring and on steep discount!













Today's blog freebie coordinates with I Remember Love



I'm temporarily disabling this until I can put it up on another site. 4Shared is dishing out viruses and I don't want to get y'all infected!

5 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 20 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

nancypinct said...

Thank you for this lovely freebie Amanda! I love the colors!!

Cindy Ritter said...

Thanks Amanda! I picked up a couple of those great kits yesterday and the freebie that goes with I remember love is so pretty! :D You rock girl!!!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Feb. 20, 2009. Thanks again.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Love it!! Thank you so much:)