Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Election Celebration Sale!

Most people in the scrapbooking community were unaware, but I have been running for a seat on the Salt Lake City School Board and yesterday, I won my election! So, to celebrate, I've put my entire store on sale for 30% off, except the super-saver kits that are 50%-75% off!

I've got a new kit that should be in the store this week, so be on the lookout! I just need to finish up elements, but life has a funny way of creeping into all my fun!

While you're shopping the sale, remember that Christmas Rhapsody is 50% off this month, so be sure to snatch that baby up!

Christmas Rhapsody Full kit--$3


Christmas Rhapsody Add On Papers--$1.50



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your election!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Amanda, on being elected to the school board! I'm so happy for you. The school board and schools will be much better off in the future with you on the board. Kudos!

nancypinct said...

Oh, Amanda,congratulations! You must be so proud. We /I am proud of you!! Wow, that is a big city and you must now have lots of responsibilities! I was a volunteer advocate for special education students and I know the Americans with Disabilities Act and there are so many rules, and government in schools, some very good and some not so good. It was my dream to be on the school board, but I got sick, so I was never able to. I am jelious and at the same time very happy that you were able to do it. This will be so much fun. I truly wish you well in your new position.

Anonymous said...

I'm in a different county than you are in Utah, but the school districts need great people like you. Congratulations on the win!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being elected to the school board. Nice kit for christmas too.

Angela Toucan said...

congratulations!

♪ Vanessa said...

Hi, my name is Vanessa.
I'm Brazilian.
Sorry for bad English.
I have a forum for Digital Scrapbooking, and I very much appreciate their products.
I would like to request sponsorship for a challenge that we in the forum.
Any product will be very welcome.
It would be really important.

Now my thanks.

The address of the forum is this: http://amigasescraps.forumbrasil.net/forum.htm

Hugs!

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

congrats on your election! woot! :D I knew you were busy, but it's really "on" now, eh? :)

grannymike said...

Amanda,

This is my first visit to your blog in some time (computer woes), so I was happy to read your good news. Congratulations! I know you will do a great job and be a very positive influence in the school district and your community.

K2 Designs said...

WOOO HOOO!!! Congrats Amanda on your new job~ How exciting! We know you'll do well with it!!