Monday, October 01, 2007

New Kit Halloween Too (and Grab Bag and Sale!)

Celebrate Halloween Grown-Up Style with Halloween Too! This beautiful kit is perfect for those whimsical Halloween layouts. Great for kids--Perfect for adults! Filled with pastel colors and glittered elements, you'll love this fun Halloween kit!

Included in set:
9 12x12 300 dpi lightly grunged backgrounds
4 flowers
3 word art
2 frames
1 string of beads
1 large tied bow
1 large tied ribbon
1 glitter cat
1 glitter witch
1 brad

My whole store's on sale this week only for 30% off! And while you're there, check out my awesome grab bag for only $2!

1 comments:

Christina Hutchings (hutchie) said...

I love this kit, it is just too much fun! Thanks so much for a wonderful chat tonight...i had alot of fun and I am so glad I didnt miss it!